Friday 17 February 2012

Books Books and More Books

Within these words lay great Knowledge


The Time has come to Hit The Books, Fun and games are over and time to get the ball rolling. OK seriously why do we always wait until the last minute to do everything?? so I have 5 assignments due in March and i haven't started yet.  bleh!! so subjects this semester 
Administrative Law
General Principles Of Criminal Law
Constitutional Law
Financial Accounting Principles For Law Practitioners
African Customary Law 
Family Law


cannot judge a book by its cover literally
Omg I know!! anyway I have a full time job and study through correspondence. I would like to achieve my biggest goal of finishing my LLB degree in the next three years. I'm not sure what I would like to specialize in yet but i definitely want to end up teaching law. With each module I learn great insight to law and how it affects us. we are all governed by rules and we all have rights but with those rights give birth to obligations. Each book takes me deeper and deeper into the spheres of the law. Books are the equipment to knowledge.   






No comments:

Post a Comment