Tuesday 27 March 2012

Warm up winter wedges



Gotta share by fetish for wedges and especially wedge boots this autumn/winter. 
What I love most about wedges are that they are so comfy! If you not that comfortable wearing stilettoes but still want to feel feminine you definitely will love these wedges.


I recently bought myself three pairs of wedges which I’ll probably wear for years to come as they are definitely iconic! 



Edgy black for a statement



Hot on the streets

Tan on the runway is the ultimate colour for autumn


Celebs opting for the casual look


Online Store to buy these hot wedges and many more and they deliver worldwide just click on the web page
http://www.asos.com/search/Wedge-Boots-Women?hrd=1&q=Wedge+Boots+

The trend out there is much more advanced than South Africa, so I believe that the only unique trends are that which you feel comfy and feel beautiful in

1 comment: